From time to time, I come across or someone tells me about a link to a super time saving hint or tutorial, or just simply a place to find patterns so here is a page dedicated to these.
1. Quilters cache - a brilliant website for a multitude of patterns in all sizes
2. Perfect points tutorial - suggested by Lynette Peters.
3. Binding without pinning and perfect mitred corners (copy and paste into your browser) - suggested by Bobbie
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PE0Yq9iGlc
Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3vHI7rgZpw
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W--xgi4nux8
Full video (around 30mins) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2hWQ5-ZccE
4. Free patterns to share via Melody - House on the side of the Hill
5. Paper piecing tutorial http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/?page_id=609
6. Binding with a piped trim http://www.52quilts.com/2012/05/tuesday-tutorial-susies-magic-binding.html
How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia
Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on email@example.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue