Click on tab to view pages.

How to JOIN quilting block swaps Australia

Hello and thank you for visiting. This is a community group for all Australian quilters to join or just follow. Membership is FREE and you are partnered each month and we make each other a 12 inch quilt block based on our preferences which we swap. (12.5 inches raw edge to raw edge) The emphasis of the group is on friendship and sharing. To find out more or register to join email me on quiltingblocks@hotmail.com This purpose of this blog is to chat and showcase blocks and quilts made by members, kind of like a show and tell . Yours in stitching, Sue



Monday, January 3, 2011

Dallas's Star + member 48

Here is my first cab of the rank for the 2011 swaps.  Dallas is one of my swap partners for this month - I do 2 per month as my aim is to eventually do a swap with all members. 

Dallas requested any star in autumn colours.  I had received a moda FQ pack of the summers end range which is all lovely autumn shades and chose three complimentary fabrics for this block. 

I am pleased with the finished result and hope Dallas likes this.  It will be in the mail tomorrow.

I would also like to welcome Cheryl M from WA who is our 48th member to join. 

 I have some great news to share when we get to member 50 so stay tuned for that :)

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What a great fall colored block!

Welcome to Cheryl M!!

Alberta Gal, Shauna said...

Love it...These stars are giving me some GREAT ideas for my January Swap for the Christmas Swap..